HUAWEI P9 review: worth buying?
Created date: 02/24/2018, 22:17:57, Updated date: 04/04/2020, 08:12:33
We've conducted a detailed review of the HUAWEI P9, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of HUAWEI P9
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the HUAWEI P9
- 3.Specifications of HUAWEI P9
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the HUAWEI P9
The merits and demerits of HUAWEI P9
The merits of HUAWEI P9
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- It feels comparably light.
- It has a big display that makes it easy to see text and images.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
The demerits of HUAWEI P9
- no data
Specifications of HUAWEI P9
|Release date||6/17, 2016|
|Color||/ / /|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.8 inches (70.9 mm) x 5.7 inches (145 mm) x 0.3 inches (7.0 mm)|
|Weight||144 oz (144 g)|
|Display size||5.2 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 1920|
|Pixel density||423 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3000 mAh|
|Chipset||Huawei Kirin 955|
|Rear-camera resolution||12 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone