Google Pixel 2 XL review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/30/2018, 22:39:36, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 20:29:50
What are the strengths of the Google Pixel 2 XL? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Google Pixel 2 XL is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4751 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Google Pixel 2 XL
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Google Pixel 2 XL
- 3.Specifications of Google Pixel 2 XL
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Google Pixel 2 XL
The merits and demerits of Google Pixel 2 XL
The merits of Google Pixel 2 XL
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Its battery life is quite long, so you won't have to worry too much about running out of battery.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
The demerits of Google Pixel 2 XL
- The rear-facing camera is very low resolution, so you should not think of using this smartphone as your main camera.
Specifications of Google Pixel 2 XL
|Google Pixel 2 XL|
|Release date||10, 2017|
|Color||Just Black/Black & White|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0197inches (76.7mm) x 6.2inches (157.9mm) x 0.31inches (7.9mm)|
|Display size||6 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1440 x 2880|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835|
|Rear-camera resolution||2 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone