Google Pixel 2 Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 09/30/2018, 22:58:52, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 18:33:49
We've conducted a detailed review of the Google Pixel 2, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4747 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Google Pixel 2
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Google Pixel 2
- 3.Specifications of Google Pixel 2
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Google Pixel 2
The merits and demerits of Google Pixel 2
The merits of Google Pixel 2
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- It feels comparably light.
- It has a big display that makes it easy to see text and images.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
The demerits of Google Pixel 2
- The rear-facing camera is very low resolution, so you should not think of using this smartphone as your main camera.
Specifications of Google Pixel 2
|Google Pixel 2|
|Release date||10, 2017|
|Color||Kinda Blue/Just Black/Clearly White|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.7inches (69.7mm) x 5.7inches (145.7mm) x 0.31inches (7.8mm)|
|Display size||5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 1920|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835|
|Rear-camera resolution||2 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone