Review of P-01D docomo. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 02/24/2018, 23:04:03, Updated date: 04/04/2020, 12:21:03
What are the strengths of the P-01D docomo? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the P-01D docomo is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4660 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of P-01D docomo
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the P-01D docomo
- 3.Specifications of P-01D docomo
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the P-01D docomo
The merits and demerits of P-01D docomo
The merits of P-01D docomo
- Its design makes it very to carry around and hold with one hand.
- Its light and quite easy to hold.
The demerits of P-01D docomo
- The battery performance is not very good, so depending on what you're using it for, you might have to be careful to not run out of battery.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The back camera is quite low-spec, so its not really suited for taking pictures to upload to social media.
- The rear-facing camera is very low resolution, so you should not think of using this smartphone as your main camera.
Specifications of P-01D docomo
|Release date||11/10, 2011|
|Color||/ / /|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.2inches (55mm) x 4.3inches (110mm) x 0.5inches (12.8mm)|
|Display size||3.2 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 800|
|Chipset||Snapdragon S2 MSM8255|
|CPU specs||1.5GHz×1(Single core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||0 MP|
Look at a smartphone