Xperia ray SO-03C docomo review: worth buying?
Created date: 02/24/2018, 21:39:31, Updated date: 04/04/2020, 05:32:17
What are the strengths of the Xperia ray SO-03C docomo? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Xperia ray SO-03C docomo is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4283 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Xperia ray SO-03C docomo
- 2.Xperia ray SO-03C docomo's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Xperia ray SO-03C docomo's specs
Xperia ray SO-03C docomo's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Xperia ray SO-03C docomo
Advantages of Xperia ray SO-03C docomo
- The design makes it very easy to hold. It can be comfortably used when held in one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
Disadvantages of Xperia ray SO-03C docomo
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a very low-grade front camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
Xperia ray SO-03C docomo's specs
|Xperia ray SO-03C docomo|
|Release date||8/27, 2011|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.1 inches (53 mm) x 4.4 inches (111 mm) x 0.4 inches (9.4 mm)|
|Weight||100 oz (100 g)|
|Display size||3.3 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 854|
|Pixel density||296 ppi|
|Battery capacity||1500 mAh|
|Chipset||Snapdragon S2 MSM8255|
|CPU specs||1.5GHz×1(Single core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||8.1 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||0.3 MP|
Look at a smartphone