Review of NIU Niutek 3.5D2. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 09/30/2018, 23:31:02, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 21:26:19
What are the strengths of the NIU Niutek 3.5D2? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the NIU Niutek 3.5D2 is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4842 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of NIU Niutek 3.5D2
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the NIU Niutek 3.5D2
- 3.Specifications of NIU Niutek 3.5D2
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the NIU Niutek 3.5D2
The merits and demerits of NIU Niutek 3.5D2
The merits of NIU Niutek 3.5D2
- Its design makes it very to carry around and hold with one hand.
- Its light and quite easy to hold.
The demerits of NIU Niutek 3.5D2
- The screen is low resolution, making it not ideal for viewing photos or videos.
- The battery performance is not very good, so depending on what you're using it for, you might have to be careful to not run out of battery.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The rear-facing camera is very low resolution, so you should not think of using this smartphone as your main camera.
Specifications of NIU Niutek 3.5D2
|NIU Niutek 3.5D2|
|Release date||10, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.4inches (61mm) x 4.6inches (116mm) x 0.45inches (11.5mm)|
|Display size||3.5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||320 x 480|
|CPU specs||1.0GHz×2(Dual core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone