Oppo R15 Pro review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/30/2018, 14:40:45, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 11:52:47
We've conducted a detailed review of the Oppo R15 Pro, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4090 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo R15 Pro
- 2.Oppo R15 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Oppo R15 Pro's specs
Oppo R15 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo R15 Pro
Advantages of Oppo R15 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has a relatively high-grade rear camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Oppo R15 Pro
- no data
Oppo R15 Pro's specs
|Oppo R15 Pro|
|Release date||4, 2018|
|Color||Ceramic Black/Dream Mirror Red|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75.2 mm) x 6.2 inches (156.5 mm) x 0.3 inches (8 mm)|
|Weight||180 oz (180 g)|
|Display size||6.28 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2280|
|Pixel density||401 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3430 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660|
|Rear-camera resolution||20 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||20 MP|
Look at a smartphone