Review of Panasonic P91. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 09/30/2018, 13:10:35, Updated date: 04/15/2020, 05:25:46
We've conducted a detailed review of the Panasonic P91, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Panasonic P91
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Panasonic P91
- 3.Specifications of Panasonic P91
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Panasonic P91
The merits and demerits of Panasonic P91
The merits of Panasonic P91
- It has a big display that makes it easy to see text and images.
The demerits of Panasonic P91
- The image quality on the screen is not good.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
Specifications of Panasonic P91
|Release date||11, 2017|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (72.4 mm) x 5.7 inches (144.7 mm) x 0.4 inches (10.1 mm)|
|Weight||161 oz (161 g)|
|Display size||5 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 854|
|Pixel density||195 ppi|
|Battery capacity||2500 mAh|
|CPU specs||1.1GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||8 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||5 MP|
Look at a smartphone