Plum Sync 4.0 Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 2018-09-30 22:21:47, Updated date: 2019-10-01 19:16:14
What are the strengths of the Plum Sync 4.0? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Plum Sync 4.0 is right for you.
Summary of rating
- 1.The merits and demerits of Plum Sync 4.0
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Plum Sync 4.0
- 3.Specifications of Plum Sync 4.0
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Plum Sync 4.0
The merits and demerits of Plum Sync 4.0
The merits of Plum Sync 4.0
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- Its light and quite easy to hold.
The demerits of Plum Sync 4.0
- The battery performance is not very good, so depending on what you're using it for, you might have to be careful to not run out of battery.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The back camera is quite low-spec, so its not really suited for taking pictures to upload to social media.
- The rear-facing camera is very low resolution, so you should not think of using this smartphone as your main camera.
Specifications of Plum Sync 4.0
|Plum Sync 4.0|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||63.6mm x 120.4mm x 9.8mm|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 854|