Review of Plum Sync 3.5. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 09/30/2018, 13:06:41, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 04:35:58
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Plum Sync 3.5. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Plum Sync 3.5 to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4660 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Plum Sync 3.5
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Plum Sync 3.5
- 3.Specifications of Plum Sync 3.5
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Plum Sync 3.5
The merits and demerits of Plum Sync 3.5
The merits of Plum Sync 3.5
- Its design makes it very to carry around and hold with one hand.
- Its light and quite easy to hold.
The demerits of Plum Sync 3.5
- The screen is low resolution, making it not ideal for viewing photos or videos.
- The battery performance is not very good, so depending on what you're using it for, you might have to be careful to not run out of battery.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The rear-facing camera is very low resolution, so you should not think of using this smartphone as your main camera.
- The front camera is not very high-spec, so it's not really good if you want to take pictures to post on social media.
Specifications of Plum Sync 3.5
|Plum Sync 3.5|
|Release date||8, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.2inches (56.2mm) x 4.7inches (118.4mm) x 0.4inches (9.8mm)|
|Display size||3.5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||320 x 480|
|CPU specs||1.2GHz×2(Dual core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||3 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||3 MP|
Look at a smartphone