Philips V377 review
Created date: 09/30/2018, 14:36:28, Updated date: 04/15/2020, 09:54:23
We've conducted a detailed review of the Philips V377, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4403 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Philips V377
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Philips V377
- 3.Specifications of Philips V377
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Philips V377
The merits and demerits of Philips V377
The merits of Philips V377
- It has a big display that makes it easy to see text and images.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
The demerits of Philips V377
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The back camera is quite low-spec, so its not really suited for taking pictures to upload to social media.
Specifications of Philips V377
|Release date||12, 2015|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (74 mm) x 5.7 inches (145 mm) x 0.4 inches (10.9 mm)|
|Weight||190 oz (190 g)|
|Display size||5 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||720 x 1280|
|Pixel density||293 ppi|
|Battery capacity||5000 mAh|
|CPU specs||1.3GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
Look at a smartphone