Review of Posh Primo Plus C353. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 09/30/2018, 13:00:54, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 05:35:11
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Posh Primo Plus C353. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Posh Primo Plus C353 to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4660 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Posh Primo Plus C353
- 2.Posh Primo Plus C353's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Posh Primo Plus C353's specs
Posh Primo Plus C353's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Posh Primo Plus C353
Advantages of Posh Primo Plus C353
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
Disadvantages of Posh Primo Plus C353
- The screen is very pixelated, and not suited for viewing photos or watching videos.
- It has a relatively short battery life, so you need to be watchful of the remaining battery when using it for some purposes.
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
Posh Primo Plus C353's specs
|Posh Primo Plus C353|
|Release date||8, 2015|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.5inches (63mm) x 4.6inches (116mm) x 0.4inches (10.4mm)|
|Display size||3.5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||320 x 480|
|CPU specs||1.0GHz×1(Single core)|
Look at a smartphone