Posh Kick Lite S410 review
Created date: 09/30/2018, 23:18:55, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 16:40:50
We've conducted a detailed review of the Posh Kick Lite S410, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5368 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Posh Kick Lite S410
- 2. Posh Kick Lite S410 's features, performance, reviews
- 3. Posh Kick Lite S410 's specs
Posh Kick Lite S410 's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Posh Kick Lite S410
Advantages of Posh Kick Lite S410
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
Disadvantages of Posh Kick Lite S410
- It has a relatively short battery life, so you need to be watchful of the remaining battery when using it for some purposes.
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a very low-grade rear camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
Posh Kick Lite S410 's specs
|Posh Kick Lite S410|
|Release date||8, 2015|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||63.5mm x 123.3mm x 12.2mm|
|Display size||4 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 800|
|CPU specs||1.0GHz×2(Dual core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone