Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/30/2018, 21:24:35, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 15:28:33
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5368 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB
- 2. Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB 's features, performance, reviews
- 3. Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB 's specs
Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB 's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB
Advantages of Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight.
Disadvantages of Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a relatively low-grade rear camera, and it is not suited to taking photos for posting on SNS.
- It has a very low-grade front camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB 's specs
|Galaxy J2 (2017) 8GB|
|Release date||10, 2017|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||69mm x 136.5mm x 8.4mm|
|Display size||4.7 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||540 x 960|
|Chipset||Exynos 3475 Quad|
|CPU specs||1.3GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone