Galaxy J7 Pro Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 09/30/2018, 21:17:16, Updated date: 04/15/2020, 16:46:34
We've conducted a detailed review of the Galaxy J7 Pro, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4754 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy J7 Pro
- 2.Galaxy J7 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Galaxy J7 Pro's specs
Galaxy J7 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy J7 Pro
Advantages of Galaxy J7 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a relatively high-grade CPU, so you will rarely experience stuttering under normal use.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Galaxy J7 Pro
- no data
Galaxy J7 Pro's specs
|Galaxy J7 Pro|
|Release date||7, 2017|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9inches (74.8mm) x 6.00394inches (152.5mm) x 0.31inches (8mm)|
|Display size||5.5 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 1920|
|Chipset||Exynos 7870 Octa|
|Rear-camera resolution||13 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||13 MP|
Look at a smartphone