ZTE nubia Z18 mini review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/30/2018, 13:56:15, Updated date: 04/15/2020, 12:45:37
What are the strengths of the ZTE nubia Z18 mini? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the ZTE nubia Z18 mini is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- 3.Specifications of ZTE nubia Z18 mini
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE nubia Z18 mini
The merits and demerits of ZTE nubia Z18 mini
The merits of ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Its battery life is quite long, so you won't have to worry too much about running out of battery.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
The demerits of ZTE nubia Z18 mini
- no data
Specifications of ZTE nubia Z18 mini
|ZTE nubia Z18 mini|
|Release date||4, 2018|
|Color||Provence Edition/Ying Yu powder/Celadon blue/Diamond black/Glacier White|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.8 inches (70.6 mm) x 5.8 inches (148 mm) x 0.3 inches (7.6 mm)|
|Weight||153 oz (153 g)|
|Display size||5.7 inch|
|Display type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2160|
|Pixel density||423 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3450 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660|
|Rear-camera resolution||24 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone