ZTE nubia N3 - Features and reviews
Created date: 09/30/2018, 14:31:57, Updated date: 04/15/2020, 11:45:17
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the ZTE nubia N3. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the ZTE nubia N3 to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of ZTE nubia N3
- 2.ZTE nubia N3's features, performance, reviews
- 3.ZTE nubia N3's specs
ZTE nubia N3's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of ZTE nubia N3
Advantages of ZTE nubia N3
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of ZTE nubia N3
- no data
ZTE nubia N3's specs
|ZTE nubia N3|
|Release date||3, 2018|
|Color||Obsidian Black/Space Gold/Nebula Red|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (75.6 mm) x 6.3 inches (158.8 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.5 mm)|
|Weight||190 oz (190 g)|
|Display size||6.01 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2160|
|Pixel density||401 ppi|
|Battery capacity||5000 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625|
|Rear-camera resolution||16 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone