Review of alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5). Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 09/30/2018, 23:40:46, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 22:45:25
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5). How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5) to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4710 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5)
- 2.Alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5)'s features, performance, reviews
- 3.Alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5)'s specs
Alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5)'s features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5)
Advantages of alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5)
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
Disadvantages of alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5)
- The screen is very pixelated, and not suited for viewing photos or watching videos.
- It has a relatively short battery life, so you need to be watchful of the remaining battery when using it for some purposes.
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a very low-grade rear camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
Alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5)'s specs
|alcatel Pixi 3 (3.5)|
|Release date||2, 2015|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.4inches (62mm) x 4.4inches (112.2mm) x 0.47inches (11.9mm)|
|Display size||3.5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||320 x 480|
|CPU specs||1.0GHz×2(Dual core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone