Review of Huawei Y5II. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 09/30/2018, 14:00:54, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 07:54:58
We've conducted a detailed review of the Huawei Y5II, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4408 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Y5II
- 2.Huawei Y5II's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Huawei Y5II's specs
Huawei Y5II's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei Y5II
Advantages of Huawei Y5II
- It is lightweight.
- The display is large, so text and images appear clear on the screen.
Disadvantages of Huawei Y5II
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a very low-grade front camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
Huawei Y5II's specs
|Release date||6, 2016|
|Color||Obsidian Black/Arctic White/Sand Gold/Rose Pink/Sky Blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.8 inches (72 mm) x 5.7 inches (143.8 mm) x 0.4 inches (8.9 mm)|
|Weight||135 oz (135 g)|
|Display size||5 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||720 x 1280|
|Pixel density||293 ppi|
|Battery capacity||2200 mAh|
|CPU specs||1.3GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||8 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone