Honor Magic Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 09/30/2018, 22:45:46, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 22:11:51
We've conducted a detailed review of the Honor Magic, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4710 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Honor Magic
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Honor Magic
- 3.Specifications of Honor Magic
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Honor Magic
The merits and demerits of Honor Magic
The merits of Honor Magic
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- It feels comparably light.
- It has a big display that makes it easy to see text and images.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
The demerits of Honor Magic
- no data
Specifications of Honor Magic
|Release date||12, 2016|
|Color||Golden Black/Porcelain White|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.8inches (69.9mm) x 5.8inches (146.1mm) x 0.31inches (7.8mm)|
|Display size||5.09 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1440 x 2560|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 950|
|Rear-camera resolution||12 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone