Lava 3G 415 review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/30/2018, 13:11:09, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 11:13:39
What are the strengths of the Lava 3G 415? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Lava 3G 415 is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4050 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Lava 3G 415
- 2.Lava 3G 415's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Lava 3G 415's specs
Lava 3G 415's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Lava 3G 415
Advantages of Lava 3G 415
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
Disadvantages of Lava 3G 415
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a relatively low-grade rear camera, and it is not suited to taking photos for posting on SNS.
Lava 3G 415's specs
|Lava 3G 415|
|Release date||5, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.5 inches (64 mm) x 4.9 inches (125 mm) x 0.4 inches (10.7 mm)|
|Weight||119 oz (119 g)|
|Display size||4 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 800|
|Pixel density||233 ppi|
|Battery capacity||1500 mAh|
|CPU specs||1.0GHz×2(Dual core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
Look at a smartphone