Review of Micromax A28 Bolt. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 09/30/2018, 23:36:57, Updated date: 06/09/2021, 22:12:45
What are the strengths of the Micromax A28 Bolt? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Micromax A28 Bolt is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5143 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Micromax A28 Bolt
- 2.Micromax A28 Bolt's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Micromax A28 Bolt's specs
Micromax A28 Bolt's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Micromax A28 Bolt
Advantages of Micromax A28 Bolt
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
Disadvantages of Micromax A28 Bolt
- The screen is very pixelated, and not suited for viewing photos or watching videos.
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
Micromax A28 Bolt's specs
|Micromax A28 Bolt|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.46inches (62.5mm) x 4.6inches (116.9mm) x 0.492inches (12.5mm)|
|Display size||3.5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||320 x 480|
|CPU specs||1.0GHz×1(Single core)|
Look at a smartphone