Lenovo A2010 review
Created date: 09/30/2018, 14:01:06, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 12:48:59
What are the strengths of the Lenovo A2010? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Lenovo A2010 is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4092 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo A2010
- 2.Lenovo A2010's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Lenovo A2010's specs
Lenovo A2010's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo A2010
Advantages of Lenovo A2010
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight.
Disadvantages of Lenovo A2010
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a relatively low-grade rear camera, and it is not suited to taking photos for posting on SNS.
- It has a very low-grade front camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
Lenovo A2010's specs
|Release date||9, 2015|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.6 inches (66.5 mm) x 5.2 inches (131.5 mm) x 0.4 inches (9.9 mm)|
|Weight||137 oz (137 g)|
|Display size||4.5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 854|
|Pixel density||217 ppi|
|Battery capacity||2000 mAh|
|CPU specs||1.0GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone