Galaxy Star 2 review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/30/2018, 22:49:06, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 21:03:56
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Galaxy Star 2. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Galaxy Star 2 to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4710 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy Star 2
- 2.Galaxy Star 2's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Galaxy Star 2's specs
Galaxy Star 2's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Galaxy Star 2
Advantages of Galaxy Star 2
- The design makes it very easy to hold. It can be comfortably used when held in one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
Disadvantages of Galaxy Star 2
- The screen is very pixelated, and not suited for viewing photos or watching videos.
- It has a relatively short battery life, so you need to be watchful of the remaining battery when using it for some purposes.
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a very low-grade rear camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
Galaxy Star 2's specs
|Galaxy Star 2|
|Release date||8, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.4inches (59.9mm) x 4.3inches (109.8mm) x 0.46inches (11.8mm)|
|Display size||3.5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||320 x 480|
|CPU specs||1.0GHz×1(Single core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone