Xperia E3 Dual 4GB Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 09/30/2018, 22:56:24, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 21:52:47
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Xperia E3 Dual 4GB. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Xperia E3 Dual 4GB to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5368 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Xperia E3 Dual 4GB
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Xperia E3 Dual 4GB
- 3.Specifications of Xperia E3 Dual 4GB
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Xperia E3 Dual 4GB
The merits and demerits of Xperia E3 Dual 4GB
The merits of Xperia E3 Dual 4GB
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- It feels comparably light.
The demerits of Xperia E3 Dual 4GB
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The back camera is quite low-spec, so its not really suited for taking pictures to upload to social media.
Specifications of Xperia E3 Dual 4GB
|Xperia E3 Dual 4GB|
|Release date||9, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||69.4mm x 137.1mm x 8.5mm|
|Display size||4.5 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 854|
|CPU specs||1.2GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
Look at a smartphone