Xperia E3 4GB review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/30/2018, 21:15:46, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 18:10:57
What are the strengths of the Xperia E3 4GB? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Xperia E3 4GB is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5368 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Xperia E3 4GB
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Xperia E3 4GB
- 3.Specifications of Xperia E3 4GB
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Xperia E3 4GB
The merits and demerits of Xperia E3 4GB
The merits of Xperia E3 4GB
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- It feels comparably light.
The demerits of Xperia E3 4GB
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The back camera is quite low-spec, so its not really suited for taking pictures to upload to social media.
Specifications of Xperia E3 4GB
|Xperia E3 4GB|
|Release date||9, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||69.4mm x 137.1mm x 8.5mm|
|Display size||4.5 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 854|
|CPU specs||1.2GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
Look at a smartphone