Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/30/2018, 23:05:28, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 15:52:45
We've conducted a detailed review of the Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5368 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB
- 2. Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB 's features, performance, reviews
- 3. Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB 's specs
Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB 's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB
Advantages of Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB
- It is lightweight.
- The display is large, so text and images appear clear on the screen.
Disadvantages of Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB 's specs
|Xperia M2 Aqua 8GB|
|Release date||9, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||72mm x 140mm x 8.6mm|
|Display size||4.8 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||540 x 960|
|CPU specs||1.2GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone