Verykool s351 review: worth buying?
Created date: 09/30/2018, 13:31:29, Updated date: 10/01/2019, 10:34:16
We've conducted a detailed review of the verykool s351, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4660 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of verykool s351
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the verykool s351
- 3.Specifications of verykool s351
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the verykool s351
The merits and demerits of verykool s351
The merits of verykool s351
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- Its light and quite easy to hold.
The demerits of verykool s351
- The screen is low resolution, making it not ideal for viewing photos or videos.
- The battery performance is not very good, so depending on what you're using it for, you might have to be careful to not run out of battery.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The rear-facing camera is very low resolution, so you should not think of using this smartphone as your main camera.
Specifications of verykool s351
|Release date||6, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.5inches (62.7mm) x 4.6inches (116.9mm) x 0.5inches (12.7mm)|
|Display size||3.5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||320 x 480|
|CPU specs||1.0GHz×2(Dual core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone