ZTE Blade G2 Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 09/30/2018, 13:32:37, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 06:55:14
We've conducted a detailed review of the ZTE Blade G2, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of ZTE Blade G2
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE Blade G2
- 3.Specifications of ZTE Blade G2
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE Blade G2
The merits and demerits of ZTE Blade G2
The merits of ZTE Blade G2
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- It feels comparably light.
The demerits of ZTE Blade G2
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The back camera is quite low-spec, so its not really suited for taking pictures to upload to social media.
Specifications of ZTE Blade G2
|ZTE Blade G2|
|Release date||7, 2013|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.6 inches (66 mm) x 5.2 inches (133 mm) x 0.4 inches (9.9 mm)|
|Weight||145 oz (145 g)|
|Display size||4.5 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 854|
|Pixel density||217 ppi|
|Battery capacity||2000 mAh|
|CPU specs||1.2GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
Look at a smartphone