Review of ZTE Open C. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 09/30/2018, 13:18:01, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 07:43:50
What are the strengths of the ZTE Open C? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the ZTE Open C is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of ZTE Open C
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE Open C
- 3.Specifications of ZTE Open C
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE Open C
The merits and demerits of ZTE Open C
The merits of ZTE Open C
- It's easy to hold and you can even comfortably use it with one hand.
- Its light and quite easy to hold.
The demerits of ZTE Open C
- The battery performance is not very good, so depending on what you're using it for, you might have to be careful to not run out of battery.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
Specifications of ZTE Open C
|ZTE Open C|
|Release date||5, 2014|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.5 inches (64.7 mm) x 5.0 inches (126 mm) x 0.4 inches (10.8 mm)|
|Weight||125 oz (125 g)|
|Display size||4 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||480 x 800|
|Pixel density||233 ppi|
|Battery capacity||1400 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200|
|CPU specs||1.2GHz×2(Dual core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||15 MP|
Look at a smartphone