Huawei Mate 20 review: worth buying?
Created date: 11/18/2018, 03:00:25, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 12:31:22
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Huawei Mate 20. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Huawei Mate 20 to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4353 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Huawei Mate 20
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Huawei Mate 20
- 3.Specifications of Huawei Mate 20
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Huawei Mate 20
The merits and demerits of Huawei Mate 20
The merits of Huawei Mate 20
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of Huawei Mate 20
- no data
Specifications of Huawei Mate 20
|Huawei Mate 20|
|Release date||11, 2018|
|Color||Midnight Blue/Twilight/Black/Emerald Green/Pink Gold|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (77.2 mm) x 6.2 inches (158.2 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.3 mm)|
|Weight||188 oz (188 g)|
|Display size||6.53 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2244|
|Pixel density||381 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 980|
|Rear-camera resolution||16 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||24 MP|
Look at a smartphone