Lenovo Z5 Pro Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 11/18/2018, 02:37:45, Updated date: 04/15/2020, 06:39:08
What are the strengths of the Lenovo Z5 Pro? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Lenovo Z5 Pro is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4536 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Z5 Pro
- 2.Lenovo Z5 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Lenovo Z5 Pro's specs
Lenovo Z5 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Lenovo Z5 Pro
Advantages of Lenovo Z5 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Lenovo Z5 Pro
- no data
Lenovo Z5 Pro's specs
|Lenovo Z5 Pro|
|Release date||11, 2018|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (73 mm) x 6.1 inches (155.1 mm) x 0.4 inches (9.3 mm)|
|Weight||210 oz (210 g)|
|Display size||6.39 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||403 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3350 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710|
|Rear-camera resolution||24 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone