Review of Galaxy A9 (2018). Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 11/18/2018, 11:59:21, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 19:27:41
What are the strengths of the Galaxy A9 (2018)? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Galaxy A9 (2018) is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4737 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Galaxy A9 (2018)
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Galaxy A9 (2018)
- 3.Specifications of Galaxy A9 (2018)
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Galaxy A9 (2018)
The merits and demerits of Galaxy A9 (2018)
The merits of Galaxy A9 (2018)
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Its battery life is quite long, so you won't have to worry too much about running out of battery.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of Galaxy A9 (2018)
- no data
Specifications of Galaxy A9 (2018)
|Galaxy A9 (2018)|
|Release date||11, 2018|
|Color||Caviar Black/Lemonade Blue/Bubblegum Pink|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0inches (77mm) x 6.4inches (162.5mm) x 0.3inches (7.8mm)|
|Display size||6.3 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2220|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660|
|Rear-camera resolution||24 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||24 MP|
Look at a smartphone