Honor 10 - Features and reviews
Created date: 03/18/2019, 20:32:39, Updated date: 04/15/2020, 04:35:18
We've conducted a detailed review of the Honor 10, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4050 smartphones
Honor 10's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Honor 10
Advantages of Honor 10
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Honor 10
- no data
Honor 10's specs
|Release date||5, 2018|
|Color||Phantom Blue/Phantom Green/Midnight Black/Glacier Grey/Lily White|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.8 inches (71.2 mm) x 5.9 inches (149.6 mm) x 0.3 inches (7.7 mm)|
|Weight||153 oz (153 g)|
|Display size||5.84 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2280|
|Pixel density||431 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3400 mAh|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 970|
|Rear-camera resolution||24 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||24 MP|
Look at a smartphone