Oppo F11 Review
Created date: 03/18/2019, 21:17:02, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 08:10:07
A thorough review of the characteristics and specifications of the Oppo F11. We provide a detailed evaluation of the phone in terms of usability – including ease of holding, screen visibility, performance, image quality, and multitasking capabilities – as well as functionality, looking at the battery and camera.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
Oppo F11's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo F11
Advantages of Oppo F11
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Oppo F11
- no data
Oppo F11's specs
|Release date||5, 2019|
|Color||Flourite Purple/Marble Green/Jewelry White|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (76.1 mm) x 6.4 inches (162 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.3 mm)|
|Weight||188 oz (188 g)|
|Display size||6.53 inch|
|Display type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||394 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4020 mAh|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6771 Helio P70|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone