Xiaomi Mi 9 SE review: worth buying?
Created date: 03/18/2019, 21:06:41, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 13:20:27
We've conducted a detailed review of the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4089 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- 2.Xiaomi Mi 9 SE's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Xiaomi Mi 9 SE's specs
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Advantages of Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- no data
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE's specs
|Xiaomi Mi 9 SE|
|Release date||3, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.8 inches (70.5 mm) x 5.8 inches (147.5 mm) x 0.3 inches (7.5 mm)|
|Weight||155 oz (155 g)|
|Display size||5.97 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||431 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3070 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||20 MP|
Look at a smartphone