ZTE nubia Alpha review: worth buying?
Created date: 03/18/2019, 20:25:00, Updated date: 04/15/2020, 10:53:26
What are the strengths of the ZTE nubia Alpha? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the ZTE nubia Alpha is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of ZTE nubia Alpha
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE nubia Alpha
- 3.Specifications of ZTE nubia Alpha
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE nubia Alpha
The merits and demerits of ZTE nubia Alpha
The merits of ZTE nubia Alpha
- Its design makes it very to carry around and hold with one hand.
The demerits of ZTE nubia Alpha
- The battery's capacity is low, making a spare battery a necessity.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The back camera is quite low-spec, so its not really suited for taking pictures to upload to social media.
Specifications of ZTE nubia Alpha
|ZTE nubia Alpha|
|Release date||4, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||1.4 inches (35 mm) x 1.9 inches (47.1 mm) x 0.5 inches (13.8 mm)|
|Weight||158 oz (158 g)|
|Display size||4.01 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||244 x 960|
|Pixel density||247 ppi|
|Battery capacity||500 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8909W Snapdragon Wear 2100|
|CPU specs||1.1GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||5 MP|
Look at a smartphone