ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB review: worth buying?
Created date: 2019-03-19 05:25:00, Updated date: 2020-04-15 19:53:26
What are the strengths of the ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 5640 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB
- 3.Specifications of ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB
The merits and demerits of ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB
The merits of ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB
- Its design makes it very to carry around and hold with one hand.
The demerits of ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB
- The battery's capacity is low, making a spare battery a necessity.
- The CPU performance is not very good, and will become operationally sluggish when using apps.
- The back camera is quite low-spec, so its not really suited for taking pictures to upload to social media.
Specifications of ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB
|ZTE nubia Alpha 8GB|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||35.0mm x 47.1mm x 13.8mm|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||244 x 960|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8909W Snapdragon Wear 2100|
Look at a smartphone