Huawei P30 Pro Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 03/27/2019, 06:40:11, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 20:32:38
We've conducted a detailed review of the Huawei P30 Pro, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4678 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei P30 Pro
- 2.Huawei P30 Pro's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Huawei P30 Pro's specs
Huawei P30 Pro's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei P30 Pro
Advantages of Huawei P30 Pro
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Huawei P30 Pro
- no data
Huawei P30 Pro's specs
|Huawei P30 Pro|
|Release date||3, 2019|
|Color||Aurora/Amber Sunrise/Breathing Crystal/Black/Pearl White/Misty Lavender/Mystic Blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9inches (73.4mm) x 6.2inches (158mm) x 0.3inches (8.4mm)|
|Display size||6.47 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 980|
|Rear-camera resolution||40 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone