Review of Oppo Reno 10x zoom. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 04/10/2019, 19:27:53, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 06:23:36
What are the strengths of the Oppo Reno 10x zoom? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Oppo Reno 10x zoom is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo Reno 10x zoom
- 2.Oppo Reno 10x zoom's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Oppo Reno 10x zoom's specs
Oppo Reno 10x zoom's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo Reno 10x zoom
Advantages of Oppo Reno 10x zoom
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Oppo Reno 10x zoom
- no data
Oppo Reno 10x zoom's specs
|Oppo Reno 10x zoom|
|Release date||6, 2019|
|Color||Ocean Green/Jet Black/Mist Pink/Ocean Blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (77.2 mm) x 6.4 inches (162 mm) x 0.4 inches (9.3 mm)|
|Weight||210 oz (210 g)|
|Display size||6.6 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||390 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4065 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone