Oppo Reno review
Created date: 04/10/2019, 20:05:20, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 05:32:00
What are the strengths of the Oppo Reno? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Oppo Reno is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Oppo Reno
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Oppo Reno
- 3.Specifications of Oppo Reno
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Oppo Reno
The merits and demerits of Oppo Reno
The merits of Oppo Reno
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Its battery life is quite long, so you won't have to worry too much about running out of battery.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- It has a somewhat high-spec front camera and is suitable for all your everyday photos.
The demerits of Oppo Reno
- no data
Specifications of Oppo Reno
|Release date||4, 2019|
|Color||Ocean Green/Jet Black/Nebula Purple/Pink Mist/Coral Orange/Inspiration Edition|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (74.3 mm) x 6.2 inches (156.6 mm) x 0.4 inches (9 mm)|
|Weight||185 oz (185 g)|
|Display size||6.4 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||402 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3765 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone