Honor 20 lite Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 04/16/2019, 05:34:54, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 21:51:43
An examination of the advantages and disadvantages of the specs and capabilities of the Honor 20 lite. How highly does it rate in terms of accessibility and performance in comparison with other smartphone? We reviewed the Honor 20 lite to see if it was a good buy.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4742 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Honor 20 lite
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Honor 20 lite
- 3.Specifications of Honor 20 lite
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Honor 20 lite
The merits and demerits of Honor 20 lite
The merits of Honor 20 lite
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Its battery life is quite long, so you won't have to worry too much about running out of battery.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of Honor 20 lite
- no data
Specifications of Honor 20 lite
|Honor 20 lite|
|Release date||4, 2019|
|Color||Phantom Blue/Phantom Red/Magic Night Black|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9inches (73.6mm) x 6.0945inches (154.8mm) x 0.31inches (8mm)|
|Display size||6.21 inch|
|Display type||LTPS IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 710|
|Rear-camera resolution||24 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone