Pocket WiFi S II S41HW review: worth buying?
Created date: 02/24/2018, 21:23:21, Updated date: 04/04/2020, 16:26:47
We've conducted a detailed review of the Pocket WiFi S II S41HW, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4737 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Pocket WiFi S II S41HW
- 2.Pocket WiFi S II S41HW's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Pocket WiFi S II S41HW's specs
Pocket WiFi S II S41HW's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Pocket WiFi S II S41HW
Advantages of Pocket WiFi S II S41HW
- The design makes it very easy to hold. It can be comfortably used when held in one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
Disadvantages of Pocket WiFi S II S41HW
- The screen is very pixelated, and not suited for viewing photos or watching videos.
- It has a relatively short battery life, so you need to be watchful of the remaining battery when using it for some purposes.
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a very low-grade rear camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
- It has a very low-grade front camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
Pocket WiFi S II S41HW's specs
|Pocket WiFi S II S41HW|
|Release date||7/14, 2011|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.2inches (56.5mm) x 4.3inches (110mm) x 0.5inches (12.7mm)|
|Display size||3.2 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||320 x 480|
|Chipset||Snapdragon S1 MSM7227|
|CPU specs||0.6GHz×1(Single core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||3.2 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||0.3 MP|
Look at a smartphone