Google Pixel 3a XL Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 05/08/2019, 05:14:39, Updated date: 04/15/2020, 20:04:08
We've conducted a detailed review of the Google Pixel 3a XL, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4737 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Google Pixel 3a XL
- 2.Google Pixel 3a XL's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Google Pixel 3a XL's specs
Google Pixel 3a XL's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Google Pixel 3a XL
Advantages of Google Pixel 3a XL
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
Disadvantages of Google Pixel 3a XL
- It has a very low-grade rear camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
Google Pixel 3a XL's specs
|Google Pixel 3a XL|
|Release date||5, 2019|
|Color||Just Black/Clearly White/Purple-ish|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0inches (76.1mm) x 6.3inches (160.1mm) x 0.3inches (8.2mm)|
|Display size||6 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2160|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM670 Snapdragon 670|
|Rear-camera resolution||2 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||8 MP|
Look at a smartphone