Review of ZTE Axon 10 Pro. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 05/07/2019, 20:11:39, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 09:17:04
What are the strengths of the ZTE Axon 10 Pro? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the ZTE Axon 10 Pro is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4240 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of ZTE Axon 10 Pro
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE Axon 10 Pro
- 3.Specifications of ZTE Axon 10 Pro
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the ZTE Axon 10 Pro
The merits and demerits of ZTE Axon 10 Pro
The merits of ZTE Axon 10 Pro
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- Because the smartphone has a very high performance front camera, you can use it to make great shots of photospots and scenery.
The demerits of ZTE Axon 10 Pro
- no data
Specifications of ZTE Axon 10 Pro
|ZTE Axon 10 Pro|
|Release date||5, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (73.4 mm) x 6.3 inches (159.2 mm) x 0.3 inches (7.9 mm)|
|Weight||175 oz (175 g)|
|Display size||6.47 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||398 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||20 MP|
Look at a smartphone