Realme X - Features and reviews
Created date: 05/15/2019, 20:29:13, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 07:58:00
What are the strengths of the Realme X? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Realme X is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Realme X
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Realme X
- 3.Specifications of Realme X
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Realme X
The merits and demerits of Realme X
The merits of Realme X
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Its battery life is quite long, so you won't have to worry too much about running out of battery.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- It has a somewhat high-spec front camera and is suitable for all your everyday photos.
The demerits of Realme X
- no data
Specifications of Realme X
|Release date||7, 2019|
|Color||Steam white/Punk Blue|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||3.0 inches (76 mm) x 6.3 inches (161.2 mm) x 0.4 inches (9.4 mm)|
|Weight||191 oz (191 g)|
|Display size||6.53 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||394 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3765 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone