Lenovo Z6 Photos, Specs, and Reviews
Created date: 07/04/2019, 19:14:15, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 06:02:19
We've conducted a detailed review of the Lenovo Z6, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4366 smartphones
- 1.The merits and demerits of Lenovo Z6
- 2.Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Lenovo Z6
- 3.Specifications of Lenovo Z6
Features, Performance, and Reviews for the Lenovo Z6
The merits and demerits of Lenovo Z6
The merits of Lenovo Z6
- With the large display you can comfortably use it to watch videos and play games.
- Photos and videos are beautiful to look at on the clear screen.
- Because of its large battery capacity, it is good for hours of watching videos and playing games.
- It has a high performance CPU, meaning that even 3D games run smoothly.
- The extremely high-spec rear camera makes the phone great for taking photogenic and scenic shots.
- It has a somewhat high-spec front camera and is suitable for all your everyday photos.
The demerits of Lenovo Z6
- no data
Specifications of Lenovo Z6
|Release date||7, 2019|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (74.5 mm) x 6.2 inches (157 mm) x 0.3 inches (8 mm)|
|Weight||159 oz (159 g)|
|Display size||6.39 inch|
|Display type||Super AMOLED|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||403 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730|
|Rear-camera resolution||24 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone