Huawei nova 5T - Features and reviews
Created date: 08/28/2019, 19:44:41, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 05:38:09
We've conducted a detailed review of the Huawei nova 5T, looking into its battery, how easy it is to use the camera, and whether the CPU performance is high or low. Not only that, but we've also evaluated how portable and easy to hold it is, as well as how nice the display is.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4363 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei nova 5T
- 2.Huawei nova 5T's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Huawei nova 5T's specs
Huawei nova 5T's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Huawei nova 5T
Advantages of Huawei nova 5T
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a relatively long battery life, so you do not need to worry about battery much.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has an extremely high-grade front camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
Disadvantages of Huawei nova 5T
- no data
Huawei nova 5T's specs
|Huawei nova 5T|
|Release date||9, 2019|
|Color||Black/Crush Blue/Midsummer Purple/Crush Green|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (74 mm) x 6.1 inches (154.3 mm) x 0.3 inches (7.8 mm)|
|Weight||174 oz (174 g)|
|Display size||6.26 inch|
|Display type||IPS LCD|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2340|
|Pixel density||411 ppi|
|Battery capacity||3750 mAh|
|Chipset||HiSilicon Kirin 980|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||32 MP|
Look at a smartphone