Review of Oppo Reno2. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 08/28/2019, 19:45:21, Updated date: 04/16/2020, 08:08:27
What are the strengths of the Oppo Reno2? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the Oppo Reno2 is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4084 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo Reno2
- 2.Oppo Reno2's features, performance, reviews
- 3.Oppo Reno2's specs
Oppo Reno2's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of Oppo Reno2
Advantages of Oppo Reno2
- The display is very large, so it is perfect for watching videos or playing games.
- The screen quality is very high, and pictures and videos appear crisp.
- It has a long battery life, so it is suited for watching videos or playing games for an extended period of time.
- It has a high-grade CPU, so you can play 3D games without encountering stuttering.
- It has an extremely high-grade rear camera, so you can take Instagrammable pictures or landscape photography.
- It has a relatively high-grade front camera, and it is good enough for normal use.
Disadvantages of Oppo Reno2
- no data
Oppo Reno2's specs
|Release date||9, 2019|
|Color||Luminous Black/Ocean Blue/Sunset Pink|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.9 inches (74.3 mm) x 6.3 inches (160 mm) x 0.4 inches (9.5 mm)|
|Weight||189 oz (189 g)|
|Display size||6.5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||1080 x 2400|
|Pixel density||404 ppi|
|Battery capacity||4000 mAh|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730G|
|Rear-camera resolution||48 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||16 MP|
Look at a smartphone