Review of MADOSMA Q501A-WH. Thorough explanation of the pros and cons of its functions and specifications/performances
Created date: 02/24/2018, 22:45:37, Updated date: 04/04/2020, 13:28:38
What are the strengths of the MADOSMA Q501A-WH? We explain its advantages and disadvantages when compared to other smartphone. Even if you are not used to choosing between different smartphone, you'll learn to make the decision of whether or not the MADOSMA Q501A-WH is right for you.
Summary of rating
Compare ratings with all 4149 smartphones
- 1.Advantages and disadvantages of MADOSMA Q501A-WH
- 2.MADOSMA Q501A-WH's features, performance, reviews
- 3.MADOSMA Q501A-WH's specs
MADOSMA Q501A-WH's features, performance, reviews
Advantages and disadvantages of MADOSMA Q501A-WH
Advantages of MADOSMA Q501A-WH
- It is easy to hold, and you can use it comfortably with one hand.
- It is lightweight and very portable.
- The display is large, so text and images appear clear on the screen.
Disadvantages of MADOSMA Q501A-WH
- It has a low-grade CPU, so you will experience severe stuttering when using an app.
- It has a very low-grade front camera, so it should not be considered as a main camera.
MADOSMA Q501A-WH's specs
|Release date||12/4, 2015|
|Dimensions (width x height x thickness)||2.8 inches (70.4 mm) x 5.6 inches (142.8 mm) x 0.3 inches (8.4 mm)|
|Weight||125 oz (125 g)|
|Display size||5 inch|
|Screen resolution (width x height)||720 x 1280|
|Pixel density||293 ppi|
|Battery capacity||2300 mAh|
|Chipset||Snapdragon 410 MSM8916|
|CPU specs||1.2GHz×4(Quad core)|
|Rear-camera resolution||8 MP|
|Front-camera resolution||2 MP|
Look at a smartphone